NEXT WEEK I WILL CELEBRATE MY 31st BIRTHDAY!!!
MY Birthday is a really big, super, huge, enormous deal to me. I plan an event/outing with my closest girlfriends each year and I do little things to celebrate throughout the entire month of July. Oh… and I usually act like this (HeHe):
Since it’s my birthday and I have a few years of life experience, I decided to share 30 things that I have learned within my 30 years.
- God is always good
- Consistency TRULY is key
- You only get 1 Mama treat her right
- Siblings are the best gift you’ll ever receive from you parents
- Trouble don’t last always
- Education does not equal intelligence
- God speaks to me, and if I listen for His voice, I will hear him
- I am exactly where God wants me to be
- Life gets better with age
- Mistakes are inevitable
- Pity parties should last no more than 10 minutes
- PMS is real
- Not everyone living a fabulous social media life is happy
- Waiting until marriage for sex was the best decision of my life
- I must cultivate relationships. If I am not intentional and leave them on autopilot they will die
- Shea butter is not lotion
- Feelings are temporary
- I don’t have to have the last word
- I must stay in my own lane and mind my business!
- Love is an action
- There is absolutely nothing wrong with therapy
- God is with me wherever you go
- I wasn’t married by 30 and I am still alive
- It is mandatory that I celebrate other people’s successes. My time is coming soon!
- My body is over 30…treat it as such!
- Daily vitamins are a necessity
- It is okay to accept help from others
- I can learn from anyone – no matter their age
- My purpose is to be a light in a dark place
- Don’t wait for a certain life event to start living. God wants me to live now!!!